Chrysanne® feels at home everywhere: indoors or on the terrace or balcony. With the right care, the plant will look lovely for at least five weeks!
- Put your Chrysanne® in a brightly lit area, but not directly in the sun.
- Keep the soil in the pot damp. Water the plant when the top layer of soil feels dry, which is about twice a week.
- The plant does not like having wet roots, so do not leave the pot standing in water.
- A temperature of about 15°C is optimal. The plant cannot tolerate frost. So do not put the pot chrysanthemum outside when there is still a possibility of night frost! Or take it indoors in the evening.
- There is no need for fertiliser. There are enough nutrients in the potting soil for five to ten weeks of flowering.